Full-Time: Nairobi, Coast and Western Region Kenya
Kopo Kopo is transforming the way merchants and their customers interact in emerging and frontier markets. Kopo Kopo leverages the wildly successful mobile money systems to build a merchant services platform that include mobile payment acceptance and the extension of credit to SMEs.
This position seeks to acquire new merchants to use our platform, with a particular emphasis on ensuring growing customer satisfaction. The Key Account Executive is also concerned with developing & enhancing relationships with new and existing sales channels while growing and acquiring new business. The Account Executive reports directly to the Key Accounts Manager.
- Direct Acquisition of High-Value Merchants.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing high-value merchants.
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and holding responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Management of partner relationships that will lead to increase in customer base of high-value merchants
- Resolution of a customer’s queries within agreed time.
- Developing and maintaining strong working knowledge of client portfolios and Kopo Kopo products.
- Recommending and contributing to the development of new products and services.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales, marketing or an equivalent field of study
- Demonstrated success in selling and marketing products
- Track record of customer-centric behavior
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Willing to travel as needed
- Experience working in telecommunication, mobile money, or financial services a plus
If you meet the requirements, Email your CV and cover letter with subject line “Sales Accounts Executive” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments are closed.